Monday, September 6, 2010

Digial age publishing

I found the blog Book Blog that could help me professionally. One can read books, blog different books, and even write and publish books. I also found that 15 must read blogs for writers would be most helpful if I were to get into blogging.

The one that I found personally helpful was a blog about Kindles, since I am contemplating making the purchase of an ebook reader.
One thing that I found most interesting was that the selection of blogs for different topics is so massive. Though we need to be open to all types of information, I think that it is time-consuming to find the right blog for your purpose.At this time, I feel that blogs would be more appropriate for middle and high schoolers rather than elementary students.
My blog post http://dizzylibrarian.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment